Civil Rights Restoration Legal Assistance

If you have a felony record and want to restore your civil rights (voting, serving on a jury, owning a gun) there is help available.

Bisbee-based attorney, John A. MacKinnon is available to provide no-cost legal assistance to help you navigate the system.
For more information, call the Law Office of John A. MacKinnon, 520-432-5602 or send an email to